Blue Hippo Laundry is a family owned and operated business, founded in 1999 by Adam Smith. Our first Blue Hippo Laundry store was opened in Yarraville.
We aim to provide the cleanest laundromats, the newest machines (including the unique 27kg Dexter washers) and the most reliable services.
Our laundromats are situated in several locations throughout the Western suburbs of Melbourne including; Yarraville, Derrimut, Cairnlea, Taylors Hill, Melton, Cranbourne, Point Cook, Tarneit, Altona Meadows, Hoppers Crossing, Truganina, Riverdale, Caroline Springs, Newcomb, Manor Lakes, Roxburgh Park, Werribee, Northcote and Norlane with more planned.
Blue Hippo store locations are open 7 days a week from 6:00 am – 11:00 pm (including Public Holidays), and some until midnight or 1am, so you can wash and dry at a time that suits you!
Our stores are convenient and well-equipped featuring;
- Free Wi-Fi access
- The newest & cleanest reliable USA made machines
- Express Wash – “A weeks wash in ONLY 23 Minutes!”
- Huge 27kg Washer – Great for BIG families
- Donna wash (available with all sized machines)
- Pet Blanket Washers (available only in our Norlane location)
- 365 days of the year operating hours
- Coin change & soap dispensing machines
- Prompt Commercial Service Washing
- Acceptance of a variety of payment options including; coins, Visa, MasterCard and Apple Pay
Whether you have a large family, interstate guests, rental properties (including Air BNB) or small or large sized businesses requiring immediate laundry services, you can rely on Blue Hippo Laundry!
At Blue Hippo Laundromats, we aim to provide you with a comfortable, clean and friendly environment with the latest and most reliable washing machines and dryers. Our commitment to you is that we will always provide you with a clean, hassle-free experience when you visit one of our laundromats.
Furthermore, whenever you require assistance we will be there for you!